Wireless Commercial Keypad - Black
When it comes to picking out a secure access method for your gate, you want a device that is resilient to intruders yet easy to use for those with authorized entry. This Wireless Commercial Keypad is one such device—simple to install, equipped to program numerous individual access codes, and built to deliver unbeatable performances in tough environments.
This entry device is ideal for both commercial and residential community gates, as it allows you to program 5 permanent PINs and 10 unique temporary PINs. Encrypted tri-brand signals virtually eliminate signal interference, and its antenna is completely enclosed and resistant to vandalism. You can program a unique access code that you'll remember while resting assured that not just anyone can open your gate.
The Wireless Commercial Keypad features a weatherproof chassis with fully sealed electronics designed to meet NEMA 3X Water-Protection Requirements. The keys are backlit and made of metal. This gate entry device is compatible throughout all seasons of the year. Capable of withstanding rain and snow, it also contains 9V lithium batteries for extended life in harsh temperatures.
All LiftMaster Openers, Operators, and Systems should be purchased through a Dealer and professionally installed.
- Designed to work exclusively with Security+ 2.0
- 5 permanent PINs and 10 unique temporary PINs, ideal for residential and small commercial applications; unique temporary PINs can be set for 1 to 9 uses
- Allows for removal of a single PIN while maintaining full access for other users
- Electronics are fully sealed and meet NEMA 4X water protection requirements
- An industry-leading 5-year lithium battery improves performance in cold weather (based on 25 activations per day)
Safety and Security
- High-impact polycarbonate front cover; perfect for rugged outdoor environment
- Blue backlit metal keypad makes it easy to use under low-light conditions
- A fully enclosed internal antenna means better protection from both vandalism and the elements
- Easily surface mounted or on a standard pedestal